Are "Sheffield Professional Mixers" any good?

deus701, May 6, 12:27pm
__U___ u
| \ |"|\/"_ \/
<|\| |>| | | |
U| |\|u.-,_| |_| |
|_| \_|\_)-\___/
||\\,-.\\
(_")(_/(__)

cookessentials, May 6, 7:01pm
To be honest, I have never heard of them

us109, May 6, 8:26pm

kennymac, May 6, 8:33pm
x1
I had one and ended up throwing it away as it couldnt even beat egg whites stiff enough for a pav.I got it off 1-day.

us109, May 6, 8:41pm
You mean the same one in the link above!

pickles7, May 6, 9:59pm
I just read a few reviews, The folk that gave up amaze me as to the others being more than pleased.
http://reviews.dealsdirect.com.au/0553/49189/reviews.htm

pickles7, May 6, 9:59pm
I just read a few reviews, The folk that gave up after using once, amaze me as to the others being more than pleased.
http://reviews.dealsdirect.com.au/0553/49189/reviews.htm

pickles7, May 6, 10:07pm
You could of, on-sold it on here. I remember at the time a lot of people bought them, I can't say any have come on here to be sold used.

rose7, May 6, 11:41pm
ohhgod thankyou for asking. I bidded on one. have been outbidded now. so I think I might go buy the chilli red at Noel leemings

mrgts4, May 7, 5:04am
Wife bought one from 1day. First time she used it the dough hook kept falling out. Sent it back and got a refund. It was all plastic and just had that really cheap feel about it. Spent extra and got a kenwood chef.

kennymac, May 7, 5:19am
I would not sell on to someone else when it didnt work for me.Better to cut my losses and save up for a better one

pickles7, May 7, 6:57am
Not everyone can just pick up and use a new appliance. Reading all the reviews told me that. 1200 watt motor, is no baby.
If something was wronge with the mixer, the 12 month warranty would have come into play. If nothing was wronge with the appliance there was no reason not to on sell it.
I am surethe one sold on the 1 day sale, had the 400 watt motor, not the 1200 watt one

us109, May 7, 10:52pm
Thanks for your help!

I've just brought a "kenwood Mixer" instead!

pickles7, May 8, 3:48am
I have two, a Kenwood chef and a Kenwood major. Love both.
My Daughter has two Kenwood chef's. We prepared ourselves in case one needed to be reconditioned, but they just keep on going.
Enjoy, your Kenwood.