T.V. tables/Trays.

effcee1, Apr 27, 3:38am
I have this running in general but thought it was worth a try on here as well.
Anyone have any ideas of where these can be purchased, i feel there must still be a demand for these: Thanks.

babytears, Apr 27, 3:41am
The warehouse had them - wooden ones that is

245sam, Apr 27, 4:16am
effcee1, a point of clarification - are you wanting what I call a TV tray/table i.e. a tray on legs, or are you wanting a tray, without legs, but with a bean bag type backing that can be used on one's lap!

If it's the first option then they can be quite difficult to find - after looking around at every opportunity, a couple of years or so ago we were lucky enough to find some 'on special' at Mitre 10.For the latter type, I suggest Briscoes or The Warehouse.

Hope that helps.:-))

effcee1, Apr 27, 4:24am
Thank you for that and yes it is the ones with folding legs that we are looking for.

kay141, Apr 27, 5:25am
I put tv tray into the search on here and it came upo with quite a few. A lot are listed as laptop tables.

effcee1, Apr 27, 5:49am
Thanks kay141 never thought of going to search but will give that a try.

carlos57, Apr 27, 6:28am
I think they're sometimes in the Innovations catalogue - probably a bit more pricey than some though.

books4nz, Apr 27, 7:35am
Briscoes have the ones with bean-bag-beans filled cushion beneath, low side on the tray and a good size - usually on special for around $10

vintagekitty, Apr 27, 7:42am
the wooden ones with folding legs were on sale at the warehouse 2 for $20 last weekend.

duckmoon, Apr 27, 7:55am
Briscoes, for the ones with bean bags on the back

jaybee6, Apr 27, 8:26am
The warehouse have them.

farmers, Apr 28, 3:55am
I bought DP one from a furniture shop, wasn't cheap, but can be used for nibbles, etc when you have visitors as well.I think they are called a "butlers table"

retired, Apr 28, 4:57am
i think people are using the bean bags ones to put their lap tops on, hence the demand.

deb821, Apr 29, 12:03pm
we have a laptop table that i use more as a dinner tray, its on wheels so easy tomove into other rooms, has adjustable height also.I have found this option a lot safer for me to save dinner ending up on carpet

usualsuspect, Apr 29, 12:39pm
briscoes have the trays my ma got one a week or so ago they have the custion attached underneath to keep the tray steady onyour knees iykwim.they were $29 down to $9 the day ma got one