Circulon Experts

deus701, Mar 1, 7:56am
no, judging by the handles

ace441, Mar 1, 10:28am
I have one of those and, no, I wouldn't put it in the oven because the handle are plasticy.

cookessentials, Mar 1, 5:52pm
It MAY be. I know of a number of pans and casseroles ( including Gastrolux) that have knobs and handles like this and they will go into the oven up to 200C, however, to be on the safe side, if I was you I would email Meyer Australia who are the distributors of the Circulon cookware and get their advice. If you can, send them the photo. Come back to me if you have any problems and I can give you the NZ distributors details and try them.

twindizzy, Mar 6, 11:18pm
Cheers for that cookessentials! Might play the safe game and use my other Circulon for oven use.

I know some gear with handles like the one in the photo definitely are oven safe (even though they don't look it) !

cookessentials, Mar 7, 12:41am
Yes, we have a number of different brands that have similar handles and they are oven safe. Meyer should be able to tell you though.

twindizzy, Mar 12, 9:05pm
Straight from the horses mouth:

'All good up to 180".

cookessentials, Mar 12, 10:28pm
Well, there you go, I actually do know what I am talking about LOL contrary to peoples opinions.

suzanna, Mar 13, 9:22am
Actually you suggested 200C.

pickles7, Mar 13, 9:35pm
you are sharp.suzanna.

cookessentials, Mar 14, 3:06am
actually I mentioned UP TO 200 in regards to others.I also said to check with the distributor which the OP did.

cookessentials, Mar 14, 3:20am
LOl so are you prickles.oops, I mean pickles.