Where's Wot Not Shop in Sth Auck re Hams for $6 a

valentino, Nov 24, 1:21am
Kilo (Kiwi Champagne ham with early Expiry Dates) plus numerous of "End - Of - Lines" items.

Apparently great prices and ideal for those on very low budgets.

Cheers

mr-and-mrs, Nov 24, 1:58am
79 springs rd, east tamaki

toadfish, Nov 24, 3:18am
Its Y Not

valentino, Nov 24, 7:14am
Thank you.
Cheers

akalea, Nov 24, 9:35pm
Does anyone know if they have any shops/outlets in other parts of Auckland! Thanks for your advice in advance.

kumerakid, Nov 25, 10:19am
reduce to clear (i think its called)new address down by the warehouse in manukau, across the intersection in lambie drive

danchop, Nov 25, 10:31pm
i go to why not alot
on thurs some things i got were
mainland 2 kilos of blue cheese for $13
2l milk for $2.10
memphis meltdowns for $1.49
2l icecream for $1.99
saw the hams but they were too big for me

goldgurl, Nov 25, 11:31pm
have been a couple of times but have decided to stay away form them mailinly because you end up buying a lot of CRAP that you wouldn't normally buy.

danchop, Nov 26, 12:08am
yeah im sick of blue cheese already

aktow, Nov 27, 11:42am
i went to Why Knotstore today after going to pak n save , a lot of the stuff at why knot store was dearer than pak n save,, especially the frozen chicken and other frozen goods,,do not buy the mayonnaise,, even though the lite mayo was 99 cents and the normal $1.50 they are runny and tastes bloody awful. the only things i bought was spicy marinade, grated cheese at $5.99 and icecream,$2.49. i had the icecream tonight and was not impressed,, i read label and it was in chinese.
all the products were expired or just expired, i won't go again

toadfish, Nov 27, 5:48pm
You have to be really careful when you go to Y Not and then you will be ok and save heaps.I wouldn't have brought an icecream or mayo I didn't recognise the brand of. And I only buy things that we would normally consume. no treats. (or very few lol) Last time I went I got

Tortillas - 3 packets for $5
Eta Dressings .99c
Cous cous 99c (flavoured)
Ham sliced $3.99 for 500 gms
Griffins Cracked Pepper Crackers 3 for $5

Don't let yourself get carried away, only buy the true bargains of things you like/knowand will use.
Past Bargains
Delmaine Marinated sun dried tomatoes
Roxburgh fruit loaf
Samosas/spring rolls for MIss 17's Party
Cheeses
Yoghurts

grannypam, Nov 27, 6:20pm
there is also a reduced to clear shop out by the base at Hamilton.

some bargains to be had but lots of stuff nobody would ever use.lol

valentino, Nov 27, 6:40pm
Some very interesting comments re various items above.

Agreed that there are a lot of items in our stores all over the place that are "unknown" or " Cannot Read this Labelled ."

It still comes down to shopping around to a shorter listed stores that one still needs to go to - to check it out - and to weigh up the right items to but or to know the right items to buy.

One noted the above store mainly that certain items are "Heaven Sent" to certain ones at this time of year.Also a freezer is helpful in most persihables to last for Christmas and I'm for one will lend some space in my freezer to help these others, restricted of course But.

Cheers everyone.