Window cleaner

chevygirl1, Jul 3, 7:08pm
can some one please tell me how to make it?

rchelley, Jul 3, 8:23pm
I have in the past used this recipe for cleaning spray (I think it was in a Thats Life magazine ages ago).It is really great for windows - I have run out of eucalyptus oil so have not made it for a while.I did use malt vinegar but I think next time I will use white - I used the spray on our ceiling in the bathroom and it cleaned them really easily but after a while the ceiling developed little brown patches which I assume was the malt vinegar - was easily cleaned off so no damage thankfully.

1 ltr water, 200ml vinegar, 40ml dish detergent, 40ml eucalyptus oil, 2 desertspns washing soda crystals. Mix together, put is spray bottle and use or add 60ml to bucket water and use for floors

chevygirl1, Jul 3, 8:33pm
thanks i am really trying to find the onethe the baking soda or something like that in it as i have used it in the past and it was the best i have ever used

petal1955, Jul 3, 11:31pm
Best window cleaner in the world in vinegar and clean with a piece of crumpled newspaper...............no streaks...........no mess.....and cheap!!!!!

chevygirl1, Jul 4, 12:04am

melford, Jul 4, 8:56am
I put a recipe on here last year which was very popular. It is 4 heaped tbsp cornflour mixed to a paste with a liitle water, Top up a small spary bottle with water. Spray windows and then wipe with a clean dry cloth. Really makes them shine too

kennymac, Jul 4, 9:01am
I agree with melford. I have been using cornflour and water since I read it on here. It is really easy and works well