What to do with RYVITA CRACKERS?

twinkle8, Jun 30, 10:37pm
I have 2 packets and no one will eat them, they are a bit card boardy!
any suggestions?

wheelz, Jun 30, 10:56pm
Birds might like them.... I don't

murdoc4, Jun 30, 11:00pm
Any leftover crackers and any stale ones I turn into the yummiest breadcrumbs for shepards pie toppings, or mix with regular breadcrumbs for beef snitzels. Just whizz em up in the food processor or bash the heck outa them with a rolling pin!

norse_westie, Jul 1, 4:19am
Oh, I love them! Perfect with a bit of cream cheese and ham, or gruyere cheese and tomato. I really like the texture of them.

martine5, Jul 1, 5:01am
I'd use them to tile an outside area

uli, Jul 1, 6:17am
Put them on a cookie tray and put them in a hot oven for 5 to 10 minutes so they dry out again. Make sure they do not burn though.

Then smother them thickly with butter and top with ham or bacon and eggs or salmon and cream cheese or whatever you like.

Google some Skandinavian recipes if you are keen.

If you are not keen then throw them out!

sticky232, Jul 1, 7:40am
I love them with marg and vegemite

elliehen, Jul 1, 9:23am
Marmite and avocado...

winnie231, Jul 1, 9:38am
Ryvita are my favourite crakers ... but if you don't like them then I 2nd murdoc4's suggestion of wizzing them in a food processor & using as a topping for cottage pie, pasta bake, cauliflower cheese, etc.

twinkle8, Jul 1, 10:30am
Maybe the birds will be fed well tomorrow, thought could be used in a quiche. Thx for ideas.

twinkle8, Jul 1, 10:37pm
I have 2 packets and no one will eat them, they are a bit card boardy!
any suggestions!

wheelz, Jul 1, 10:56pm
Birds might like them. I don't

martine5, Jul 2, 5:01am
I'd use them to tile an outside area

elliehen, Jul 2, 9:23am
Marmite and avocado.

winnie231, Jul 2, 9:38am
Ryvita are my favourite crakers . but if you don't like them then I 2nd murdoc4's suggestion of wizzing them in a food processor & using as a topping for cottage pie, pasta bake, cauliflower cheese, etc.