I never post in here...but I do copy a lot

c_stinek003, Jun 20, 9:40pm
of the recipes..in fact this page has saved my marriage and made my children love me more lol.Thanks for sharing all your recipes and tips.I heart this page!

gerry64, Jun 20, 10:05pm
I agree -you can find zillions of recipes on google but finding peoples tried and true recipes on this MB is fantastic

uli, Jun 20, 11:59pm
Yes - great to find tried and true recipes gerry64...

... and what makes you think the ones on "google" are not tried and true?
Especially if they have a picture attached???

And where do you think those ones posted here have originated?

Every time I have claimed one of my old recipes was the "original recipe of my mother or grandmother" I have been shot down - and told that those recipes existed in NZ long before my arrival LOL ...

So there you go - the origin of all good recipes are right here on TM message board - and do not think otherwise or you might regret it :)

spence02, Jun 21, 12:00am
great recipes!!!! love this thread too!!!

c_stinek003, Jun 21, 9:40pm
of the recipes.in fact this page has saved my marriage and made my children love me more lol.Thanks for sharing all your recipes and tips.I heart this page!

griffo4, Jun 21, 9:48pm
l have learnt so much off recipes and l now have more confidence with my cooking and try more things and l have made so many recipes off here l have now lost count but no one complains about my baking
Thanks to all who contribute

maggie197, Jun 21, 10:30pm
makes two of us... :-)

spence02, Jun 22, 12:00am
great recipes! love this thread too!

chicco2, Jun 22, 12:16am
..and me

rainrain1, Jun 22, 12:21am
the bestest place on a cold winters morning, i love it too

griffo4, Jun 22, 1:16am
This is my chill out/inspiration place l do my farm chores then come in here for a nosey at breakfast time and then pop in through the day
You pick up some amazing hints and l am making Fishers Smoked Fish Chowder tonight and l made his vegetable stock last night

maggie197, Jun 22, 10:30pm
makes two of us. :-)

chicco2, Jun 23, 12:16am
.and me