Where can I buy . . .

macwood2, Jun 21, 10:16am
I am looking for aluminium pie dishes in Chch.Anyone seen them around?I need the individual ones.TIA

245sam, Jun 21, 10:27am
macwood2, I assume you're meaning the aluminium foil pie dishes?I remember seeing some of those not so long ago but I can't be sure where - I think it may have been at Bin Inn, Lincoln Road.Can I suggest that you phone them (338-4606) to ask if they do stock them.:-))

suzanna, Jun 22, 2:19am
I saw them last week at Bin Innat Brighton so depending where you are in Chch you could ph your nearest BI and ask. I can't remember how much they were.

suzanna, Jun 22, 2:20am
Oops sorry 245sam I should have read right through and not been so hasty...mmm lack of sleep if you know what I mean!

macwood2, Jun 22, 9:19am
Many thanks ladies - I will check out the BI's.Are you going to the afternoon tea next week 245sam?

macwood2, Jun 22, 10:16am
I am looking for aluminium pie dishes in Chch.Anyone seen them around!I need the individual ones.TIA

245sam, Jun 22, 10:27am
macwood2, I assume you're meaning the aluminium foil pie dishes!I remember seeing some of those not so long ago but I can't be sure where - I think it may have been at Bin Inn, Lincoln Road.Can I suggest that you phone them (338-4606) to ask if they do stock them.:-))

samanya, Jun 22, 11:14pm
I bought some from The Warehouse, recently.
Not aluminium foil though...reusable.
They are slightly larger than the tinfoil ones.

macwood2, Jun 23, 1:15am
I guess all Warehouses will sell them - will check it out later today.Am running out of time . . . do on Sunday!

suzanna, Jun 23, 2:19am
I saw them last week at Bin Innat Brighton so depending where you are in Chch you could ph your nearest BI and ask. I can't remember how much they were.

suzanna, Jun 23, 2:20am
Oops sorry 245sam I should have read right through and not been so hasty.mmm lack of sleep if you know what I mean!

macwood2, Jun 23, 9:19am
Many thanks ladies - I will check out the BI's.Are you going to the afternoon tea next week 245sam!

samanya, Jun 23, 11:14pm
I bought some from The Warehouse, recently.
Not aluminium foil though.reusable.
They are slightly larger than the tinfoil ones.