Ambrosia (sp??)

xxsaffyxx, Jun 23, 8:30am
Can somebody point me to an easy recipe for the dessert that is made up out of marshmellows, cream and other easy things??Must be some goodies out there.

Was going to make Tirimasu but couldn't find a sponge even, at the supermarket.Am short of time, so not going to make one.

jessie981, Jun 23, 8:35am
Go into the lefthand message board & under keyword put Ambrosia. Then under date posted put last year. Recipes there. Good luck.

chrisynz, Jun 23, 8:55am
i put cream mine with bosenberry yougurt, marshmallowsand a can of drained madarins -

shellz213, Jun 23, 9:08am
Mine is made with yoghurt (usually I use strawberry but whatever your fav is), cream, berries (fresh if you can get them), marshmallows and smashed up meringues with broken up flake as the topping.Yum, yum, yum!!
There are also lots of different ambrosia recipes on this messageboard ... do as Jessie above suggests and do a search .... then you can pick the one that takes your fancy!!
Oh no now I'm hanging out for ambrosia!!

nfh1, Jun 23, 9:18am
I used a Hazelnut and Vanilla Yog last time with apricots, cream and meringues - it was lovely.

xxsaffyxx, Jun 23, 10:32am
Thanks, will do a search.I don't think I've even made it before.

rozke, Jun 23, 12:12pm
tiramasu is made of sponge fingers.its lovely

martine5, Jun 24, 10:09am
Your recipe is the same one I grew up on and its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo delicious

crosspatch, Jun 24, 10:17am
I use cream, berry yoghurt, marshmellows, pineapple lumps chopped up, berries and a flake on the top.Yummy

fee1965, Jun 24, 11:38pm
my daughter makes a great ambrosia:

cream
berry yoghurt
hazelnut chocolate
marshmallows
meringue nests (broken up)

babytears, Jun 25, 2:30am
My sister uses whipped cream, thick n creamy berry yoghurt, and adds those wee cadbury bite bits, crunchie, etc... it is so damn good!

katienz11, Jun 25, 7:03am
Greek yoghurt makes it especially nice.

suzannelg, Jun 25, 7:32am
Crushed plain oreos are a yummy addition + I second the thick and creamy berry yoghurt

piglet888, Jun 25, 8:00am
I use Whipped Cream, ya favourite yoghurt,then add marshmellows, pineapple lumps,strawberries etc.YUM