Ps Help Me

mber2, Jun 10, 2:42am
I have lost one of my cooking books, and im after a recipe for tea which i thought we could have braised sausages, and im after that recipe which is yummy for a cold day here so if u would like to share methat i would be very greatfulThanks Very Very Much

245sam, Jun 10, 2:59am
mber2, what is the name of your missing cook book?If I or anyone else has that book you could be using the same recipe that you've obviously enjoyed previously.

Can I also suggest that in future you title your thread with the actual topic of your request e.g. in this case - Braised Sausages - it makes it easier for others, at a glance, to see exactly what is being requested.:-))

mber2, Jun 10, 4:48am
It was a really old Aunt Daisey book that belong to my mum, i cannot remember which one from Aunt Daisey or year

margyr, Jun 10, 5:01am
mmmmmmmmm, braised sausages and mashed spuds actually thought of doing them myself for tea tonight but the husband not keen on them and as he has worked so hard today I thought I would do a roast. I brown sausages with onions, a sprinkle of sugar on the onions, when nice and brown I put in tomato sauce, worchester sauce, sometimes a dessert spoon of chutney, salt and pepper and a tin of tomatoes (optional), about a cup of water and let this reduce while the spuds are cooking, sometimes need to thicken with a little flour and water.

245sam, Jun 11, 2:59am
mber2, what is the name of your missing cook book!If I or anyone else has that book you could be using the same recipe that you've obviously enjoyed previously.

Can I also suggest that in future you title your thread with the actual topic of your request e.g. in this case - Braised Sausages - it makes it easier for others, at a glance, to see exactly what is being requested.:-))