Its all your fault

rainbowpride, Jun 4, 9:35pm
I have been going through that baking thread that is up to 55 pages and I am only up to page 20 getting all these recipes and saving them to one note but now I feel the need to do some serious baking.The problem is I cant eat most of it due to weight loss surgery, my wife is now on optifast as she is having the same surgery in 3 weeks and that only leaves my son and I am not happy just making one thing so now I have to go out and find some deserving people I can pawn my food onto.However I first need to figure out what the heck I want to bake.

Thanks everyone

babytears, Jun 4, 10:14pm
Hahahaha good on you, have fun... shame you can't eat it!

lx4000, Jun 5, 12:16am
I find baking some and freezing it down! Then when needed it can be taken out! Great when visitors arrive or hungry kids!! shhhh. . . and a snack attack coming on!! hehehehe

buzzy110, Jun 5, 12:54am
RFLMAO. I have a similar problem. I am actually a great cook and bake wonderful foods, but sadly neither I nor my DH eat them. I have to drag people home, or get invitations out so that I can make my goodies and give them away. All my neighbours run in the opposite direction when they see me for fear they will have to accept yet another jar of jam/chutney/relish/marmalade/j-
elly that their waistlines just will not allow them to eat.

My SIL has hit upon the bright idea of beating me at my own game and he makes all sorts of goodies from the fruit and vegetables growing in his garden and every time I try to 'dispose' of a jar of something he gives me one of his in return. lol

Sigh.

indy95, Jun 5, 4:41am
Rainbowpride, the only solution to your dilemma is to exit very rapidly fromthe Baking thread and never,ever go near it again.

griffo4, Jun 5, 6:52am
Yes it is an addictive place in here l love it

cookessentials, Jun 5, 7:37am
Your SIL is a man?

herself, Jun 5, 9:22am
Son-in-law I would think.

Edited to add that I too have to stay away from the delicious baking threads.....