Waihi or waihi beach, trying to find great uncle..

ab7, May 28, 6:32am
im looking for my great uncle, he use to live in waihi beach then last i heard he was living in waihi, his name is john m hensley and all i remember is he use to be a cheif (not sure if he still is ) i havent seen or heard from him for about 23 years and would love to find him, if anyone can help or suggest where to look i would be greatful, i have tryed google, and facebook but have had no luck :(....... thank you in advance to anyone that could help, just thought i would try here on the off chance he comes here to share recipes...

ab7, May 28, 6:35am
opps sorry i mean chef

griffo4, May 28, 6:50am
Have you tried the electoral roll?

ksr, May 28, 7:05am

ab7, May 28, 7:38am
nop sorry ksr

wasgonna, May 28, 7:42am
There's no Hensley listed in the local Waihi phone book so may have moved on.

ab7, May 29, 6:32am
im looking for my great uncle, he use to live in waihi beach then last i heard he was living in waihi, his name is john m hensley and all i remember is he use to be a cheif (not sure if he still is ) i havent seen or heard from him for about 23 years and would love to find him, if anyone can help or suggest where to look i would be greatful, i have tryed google, and facebook but have had no luck :(. thank you in advance to anyone that could help, just thought i would try here on the off chance he comes here to share recipes.

griffo4, May 29, 6:50am
Have you tried the electoral roll!

ksr, May 29, 7:05am

wasgonna, May 29, 7:42am
There's no Hensley listed in the local Waihi phone book so may have moved on.