Can someone help me!

rusty-jay, May 15, 7:21am
im doing apricot balls rolled in coconut and im wanting to sort o swiggle chocolate over the top.. my problem is sometimes the when i melt the chocolate buttons its to thick so i cant dribble it over i i added a bit of butter would that make it more runny to do that? hope that makes sence

seniorbones, May 15, 7:27am
if you have cream you can add or maybe just a little milk if you dont have cream, until you get the consitency you like, butter is to make it glossy. Also if you have a bottle with a pointed top with a hole its easier to drizzle over or a piping bag.

kinna54, May 15, 9:37am
Kremelta will thin your chocolate down. It will also make it glossy. Kremelta is what's used in choclate dip (as in ice creams) to givethe right pouring consistency.

rusty-jay, May 16, 7:21am
im doing apricot balls rolled in coconut and im wanting to sort o swiggle chocolate over the top. my problem is sometimes the when i melt the chocolate buttons its to thick so i cant dribble it over i i added a bit of butter would that make it more runny to do that! hope that makes sence

kinna54, May 16, 9:37am
Kremelta will thin your chocolate down. It will also make it glossy. Kremelta is what's used in choclate dip (as in ice creams) to givethe right pouring consistency.