Christchurch get together 2pm Sun 22nd May

Page 1 / 2
winnie231, May 14, 7:33pm
It's time for another coffee & cake session!
This time it's at Silverbacks Cafe, 144 Cashmere Road, Hoon Hay.
The last get together was very enjoyable & I hope we have a few more join us this time.
PLEASE don't be shy ... we don't bite, we aren't old friends who you will feel out-of-place with ... we're just fellow members of the Trade Me Recipes family getting together to talk food, family, earthquakes & everything in between.

winnie231, May 15, 1:13am
Bumping up for all to see ...

winnie231, May 15, 7:33pm
It's time for another coffee & cake session!
This time it's at Silverbacks Cafe, 144 Cashmere Road, Hoon Hay.
The last get together was very enjoyable & I hope we have a few more join us this time.
PLEASE don't be shy . we don't bite, we aren't old friends who you will feel out-of-place with . we're just fellow members of the Trade Me Recipes family getting together to talk food, family, earthquakes & everything in between.

winnie231, May 16, 1:13am
Bumping up for all to see .

winnie231, May 16, 3:42am
**bump**

winnie231, May 17, 9:18am
and again ... hope some of you are coming ...

245sam, May 17, 9:55am
winnie231/Rae, sorry.....not me this time.We have a weekend away in the caravan at a rally from Friday - Sunday which includes, on Sunday afternoon, a special commemorative tree planting in remembrance of one of our loyal local members.
When you have some time to chat please give me a call, and in the meantime I hope you get some company for this latest planned coffee and cake session.:-))

charlieb2, May 17, 10:47am
aww rae... mums decided to come up for my bday and stay the weekend...

next time kid!

245sam, May 17, 11:12am
charlieb2, you were obviously a 'May baby' too, so what day is your birthday? .:-))

winnie231, May 18, 9:18am
and again . hope some of you are coming .

245sam, May 18, 9:55am
winnie231/Rae, sorry.not me this time.We have a weekend away in the caravan at a rally from Friday - Sunday which includes, on Sunday afternoon, a special commemorative tree planting in remembrance of one of our loyal local members.
When you have some time to chat please give me a call, and in the meantime I hope you get some company for this latest planned coffee and cake session.:-))

charlieb2, May 18, 10:47am
aww rae. mums decided to come up for my bday and stay the weekend.

next time kid!

245sam, May 18, 11:12am
charlieb2, you were obviously a 'May baby' too, so what day is your birthday! .:-))

winnie231, May 19, 3:11am
Awww - next time ladies ...
Shirley - have a nice weekend away & Jo - hope your birthday is shake free!
Hope some others join us ...

earthangel4, May 19, 10:55pm
Awww winnie,I am coming over on the 24th June-27th june,would love to meet you all then.

winnie231, May 20, 3:11am
Awww - next time ladies .
Shirley - have a nice weekend away & Jo - hope your birthday is shake free!
Hope some others join us .

winnie231, May 20, 10:47pm
We'll organise something EA - it'd be lovely to meet you too :)

And another shout out for Chch people for tomorrow - it's a nice wee cafe, they make everything fresh & we can sit outside & enjoy this glorious weather.
Please join us ....

earthangel4, May 21, 12:47am
Thank you Winnie,looking forward to it.

juliewn, May 21, 10:26am
Have a lovely get-together everyone.. hope the day is special for you all.. :-)

winnie231, May 21, 7:16pm
Hope to meet some new friends today ...

winnie231, May 21, 10:47pm
We'll organise something EA - it'd be lovely to meet you too :)

And another shout out for Chch people for tomorrow - it's a nice wee cafe, they make everything fresh & we can sit outside & enjoy this glorious weather.
Please join us .

juliewn, May 22, 10:26am
Have a lovely get-together everyone. hope the day is special for you all. :-)

winnie231, May 22, 7:16pm
Hope to meet some new friends today .

245sam, May 22, 9:38pm
Hi Rae.How did your get-together go?Hope you met some new friends and had some company.:-))

winnie231, May 23, 2:14am
The company was great Shirley ... all 2 of us!
A bit disappointed in the turn out but I guess with the fabulous weather we had Sunday, people were out doing other things.
Never mind - greerg & I had a lovely catch up.
We'll look at 26th June for the next one as that's when EA is over from the coast ... hopefully a few more will join us then.
Hope your weekend went well