Breville BB280/A manual needed

eastie3, May 13, 8:03am
My breadmaker has been returned,not only minus the manual,but with denials that it was ever lent....grrrh!I have tried with no success to find it online but I have no printer at home.

Can anybody help me please ?

kinna54, May 13, 10:09am
Breville website is Australian I think, but they must surely have something online. My Breville is quite old,(BB290)but on my manual is a free phone no: 0800 273 235
Breville NZ Ltd, Mono Place Ellersie, Auckland.
I'm not even sure if that address or ph is still current but worth a try I suppose.They may be able to send you a replacement booklet.
Meanwhile if there is any specific recipe you require I will happily post for you, I don't think there should be a lot of difference in recipes betweenmodel nos.
Hope that helps.

eastie3, May 14, 12:01am
Thank you so much kinna.
My query last night was because I was about to make foccacia bread using Alison Holst's Bread book.Her method said add ingredients in the order stated by the manufacturer,and I couldn't remember what that was.However I went ahead and made it and it turned out ok.

I have tried the 0800 no and it is working so I will call them on Monday and hopefully arrange a replacement manual.

kiwibubbles, May 14, 12:38am
if you are mixing the bread straight away, it doesn't matter what order you put the ingredients in :) It only matters if you are using the delay timer.

eastie3, May 14, 8:03am
My breadmaker has been returned,not only minus the manual,but with denials that it was ever lent.grrrh!I have tried with no success to find it online and I have no printer at home.

Can anybody help me please !

kinna54, May 14, 10:09am
Breville website is Australian I think, but they must surely have something online. My Breville is quite old,(BB290)but on my manual is a free phone no: 0800 273 235
Breville NZ Ltd, Mono Place Ellersie, Auckland.
I'm not even sure if that address or ph is still current but worth a try I suppose.They may be able to send you a replacement booklet.
Meanwhile if there is any specific recipe you require I will happily post for you, I don't think there should be a lot of difference in recipes betweenmodel nos.
Hope that helps.

eastie3, May 15, 12:01am
Thank you so much kinna.
My query last night was because I was about to make foccacia bread using Alison Holst's Bread book.Her method said add ingredients in the order stated by the manufacturer,and I couldn't remember what that was.However I went ahead and made it and it turned out ok.

I have tried the 0800 no and it is working so I will call them on Monday and hopefully arrange a replacement manual.

kiwibubbles, May 15, 12:38am
if you are mixing the bread straight away, it doesn't matter what order you put the ingredients in :) It only matters if you are using the delay timer.