Can someone

shadow87, May 13, 1:44am
please give me a good recipie for making goat sausages. TIA

lx4000, May 13, 4:14am
Bumping for you. Veggie here, but I'm sure some one will be able to help you:)

jessie981, May 13, 4:19am
Definitely not me sorry. Couldn't go them.. Uli will probably come in & give you a recipe.

anne1955, May 13, 5:53am
I'd just get a normal susage recipe and change meat over from that..I love goat which I could get some yummmmy It's on a par with lamb so google a lamb one and just change meat over one for another..I always say nice piece of goat especially a younger leg leave lamb for dead.. I so wish my life had a hunter gather in it..but living alone guess it's no going to happen :) I am still trying to get someone to give me a fresh duck for the season..or even a rabbit...we miss so much real food if there's not a hunter in the house.. and bambi and roocrawl over broken glass hahaha

lx4000, May 14, 4:14am
Bumping for you. Veggie here, but I'm sure some one will be able to help you:)

jessie981, May 14, 4:19am
Definitely not me sorry. Couldn't go them. Uli will probably come in & give you a recipe.

anne1955, May 14, 5:53am
I'd just get a normal susage recipe and change meat over from that.I love goat which I could get some yummmmy It's on a par with lamb so google a lamb one and just change meat over one for another.I always say nice piece of goat especially a younger leg leave lamb for dead. I so wish my life had a hunter gather in it.but living alone guess it's no going to happen :) I am still trying to get someone to give me a fresh duck for the season.or even a rabbit.we miss so much real food if there's not a hunter in the house. and bambi and roocrawl over broken glass hahaha