Dida

nannyannie1, May 9, 6:12am
Has anybody out there got some persimmon recipies, I have about 500 to do something with.

jessie981, May 9, 6:24am
What is Dida? Thik there is a thread for Persimmon recipes. May pay next time to put Persimmons in your title.

nannyannie1, May 10, 6:30am
Sorry jessie981 I thought I was suposed to put a name there, Djed spelled this way is grandfather in Croatian, which I am. The way I put it on the thread is how we say it ,sorry for the confusion. Thanks for the info I will look it up.
Cheers.

vintagekitty, May 10, 6:37am
yum, you lucky thing. Love persimmons. If you keep them in the fridge, they will not all ripen at once.

jessie981, May 10, 6:41am
All good. If you want recipe for what I listed, just ask.

jenner4, May 10, 6:45am
Heavens , 500 , just heaven , going to plant a tree and sit under it and eat persimmons

martine5, May 10, 6:46am
Hey there, I am croatian too, from my mum's side, born here though.My little sister and I went to Podgora a couple of years ago, so beautifulI'm pretty sure my mum will have a recipe or two for you.Pity you aren't in christchurch then you could be invited along to our croatian picnics we have!!

nannyannie1, May 10, 8:01am
Yea martine my dads side is Croation, (my grandparents) I was there in 82 on a rugby tour with a NZ Jugoslav team and played about 8 games. It is an amasing place including Podgora. Love to get to one of your pcnics thanks.
jessie that would be great if you could give some recipies. I am taking some to the local hospice shop where my mum helps out.