Yum Cha in east Auckland - Where to go?

venom10, Mar 28, 5:52am
I've just looked on the map for Chapel Rd and its not exactly the shortest rd around. any chance of the number or next to. i love yum cha but based more around St Heliers and we dont have any. cheers

venom10, Mar 28, 6:04am
I've found the 1 in Aviemore Dr which is 100m's on the right if coming from Bucklands Beach Rd. The food is good. Love all the dumplings, chickens feet, etc Service is so so which apparantly happens alot at these places. enjoy!

purplegoanna, Mar 28, 10:03pm
mmm yum char mmmmm

playfair, May 9, 3:56am
Which is the best place to go for yum cha in east Auckland? I know there's one on Aviemore Drive, one on Chapel Road, 1 behind Tofu Shop on East Tamaki Road.

What dim sums do you guys love/hate? Any tips will be good, Thanks

didorothy, May 9, 10:37am
where is one now in CH CH?????

aw217, May 9, 11:05am
There is one by Oceans seafood in the hub...it is tucked in behind the asian food hall. It is yummy, but I prefer the one on chaple road. Where is the one in avemore drive? is it any good? I love the steamed prawn dumplings and green tea!

playfair, May 10, 3:56am
Which is the best place to go for yum cha in east Auckland! I know there's one on Aviemore Drive, one on Chapel Road, 1 behind Tofu Shop on East Tamaki Road.

What dim sums do you guys love/hate! Any tips will be good, Thanks

didorothy, May 10, 10:37am
where is one now in CH CH!

aw217, May 10, 11:05am
There is one by Oceans seafood in the hub.it is tucked in behind the asian food hall. It is yummy, but I prefer the one on chaple road. Where is the one in avemore drive! is it any good! I love the steamed prawn dumplings and green tea!