PRESSURE COOKERY???

devalois, May 6, 9:11pm
HAd a SEB Pressere Coker years ago and sold it on TM, but really missed it, so just bought a new one.... anyone got any brilliant recipes for its inauguration??? devalois

lindylambchops1, May 7, 2:03am
Kids have bought me The New Zealand Pressure Cooker Cookbook by Lisa Loveday for Mother's Day!It is brilliant.I just recently purchased the Breville Slow Fast Cooker (sautes, warms, pressure cooks & slow cooks all in one!)
My old Prestige Pressure Cooker was over 32 years old.I am rejuvenated by it!Maybe not the right word but who cares lol

olwen, May 7, 2:16am
A good website for pressure cooking is http://missvickie.com/index.htm I was inspired to get a pressure cooke for curries.The site that inspired me was http://www.showmethecurry.com

sampa, May 7, 3:11am
Too funny lindylambchops1, I just got my copy yesterday and have already read through it.I like the sound of the asian style pork slices and some of the pudds sound yummy!What are you cooking from it first?(PS - I also have the Breville fast slow cooker... love it!).

devalois, May 7, 9:11pm
HAd a SEB Pressere Coker years ago and sold it on TM, but really missed it, so just bought a new one. anyone got any brilliant recipes for its inauguration! devalois

lindylambchops1, May 8, 2:03am
Kids have bought me The New Zealand Pressure Cooker Cookbook by Lisa Loveday for Mother's Day!It is brilliant.I just recently purchased the Breville Slow Fast Cooker (sautes, warms, pressure cooks & slow cooks all in one!)
My old Prestige Pressure Cooker was over 32 years old.I am rejuvenated by it!Maybe not the right word but who cares lol

sampa, May 8, 3:11am
Too funny lindylambchops1, I just got my copy yesterday and have already read through it.I like the sound of the asian style pork slices and some of the pudds sound yummy!What are you cooking from it first!(PS - I also have the Breville fast slow cooker. love it!).

chrys5, May 12, 9:03am
We purchased one a few weeks ago (the breville fast/slow cooker) I am thrilled to bits with it too :) I cant wait to try more of the recipes.

juliewn, May 13, 12:24pm
From the way pressure cooker's are being mentioned on TV programmes, etc.. we're predicting they're the next most popular kitchen purchase..

juliewn, May 14, 12:24pm
From the way pressure cooker's are being mentioned on TV programmes, etc. we're predicting they're the next most popular kitchen purchase.

skye7, May 20, 8:52am
We have the Breville one also, and Lisa Loveday's book, they are both fantastic. Cooked the chicken nibbles tonight, start to finish in 15 minutes, awesome. Loving the quickness but especially loving the flavour.

lindylambchops1, May 20, 9:40am
I've just done the moroccan Lamb Tagine in the slow cooker(Breville Fast Slow Cooker) but am serving ti tomorrow night.Have done rice dishes in it, soups, cooked Red Kidney Beans & Chick Peas, Chow Mien, Mince dishes such as Spag Bol & Chili con Carne, a whole Chicken with lemon & herbs, Sweet & Sour Pork to name but a few from Lisa Loveday's Book The NZ Pressure Cooker Cookbook.Haven't tried any desserts yet but will do soon.Glad you are all enjoying the new Breville Fast Slow Cooker & other Pressure Cookers.Happy Cooking!

lindylambchops1, May 20, 9:42am
I agree with you Juliew.Sign of the times with the high cost of living these days.O/T...my HomeGrown Recipe Magazine arrived today which I ordered on 24 April after seeing your post regarding it being on Special @ $10.00.It is excellent!Thanks for the post.

skye7, May 21, 8:52am
We have the Breville one also, and Lisa Loveday's book, they are both fantastic. Cooked the chicken nibbles tonight, start to finish in 15 minutes, awesome. Loving the quickness but especially loving the flavour.

lindylambchops1, May 21, 9:40am
I've just done the moroccan Lamb Tagine in the slow cooker(Breville Fast Slow Cooker) but am serving ti tomorrow night.Have done rice dishes in it, soups, cooked Red Kidney Beans & Chick Peas, Chow Mien, Mince dishes such as Spag Bol & Chili con Carne, a whole Chicken with lemon & herbs, Sweet & Sour Pork to name but a few from Lisa Loveday's Book The NZ Pressure Cooker Cookbook.Haven't tried any desserts yet but will do soon.Glad you are all enjoying the new Breville Fast Slow Cooker & other Pressure Cookers.Happy Cooking!

lindylambchops1, May 21, 9:42am
I agree with you Juliew.Sign of the times with the high cost of living these days.O/T.my HomeGrown Recipe Magazine arrived today which I ordered on 24 April after seeing your post regarding it being on Special @ $10.00.It is excellent!Thanks for the post.