Anyone know anything about fan

robotboy, May 5, 5:57am
ovens ,just tryed to cook tea and the fans going but no heat comming out only just a few years old,is there a common problem i can fix or do i call someone to look at it.Was going ok last night when i cooked muffins although i did notice the back ones didnt rise as much as the others

winnie231, May 5, 6:13am
Sounds like you might have a thermostat problem ... double check the instruction book to make sure you haven't got something set wrong ... otherwise call in an expert.

robotboy, May 5, 6:25am
i dont think i can set anything wrong its a pretty basic oven and inothings changed in it, who can i get to look at this please.

lilyfield, May 5, 6:38am
who can i get to look at this please.

the agent you bought it from, or any home appliance repair shop

juliewn, May 5, 11:27am
Hi.. if the oven has an automatic function, could the timer have been accidentally set - some have the timer set so it looks like it's a timer for timing cooking..

winnie231, May 6, 6:13am
Sounds like you might have a thermostat problem . double check the instruction book to make sure you haven't got something set wrong . otherwise call in an expert.

juliewn, May 6, 11:27am
Hi. if the oven has an automatic function, could the timer have been accidentally set - some have the timer set so it looks like it's a timer for timing cooking.