Help please!!!

jase320, Apr 25, 4:24am
I am making choc self sauce pudding in crock pot but my daughter has just knocked my brown sugar container off the bench!! Can i substitute raw sugar for the brown sugar in the recipe as live rurally so getting more isnt an option.

Cheers (and waiting with baited breath)
Toni-Ann :-)

kiwibubbles, Apr 25, 4:26am
yes that's absolutely fine.. i would even use white sugar. Is this for the sauce part? I was just thinking perhaps you could add a bit of golden syrup for a bit more flavour

jase320, Apr 25, 4:29am
thank you, thank you , thank you i'm off now to do it

i've now learnt to ask first instead of going ahead and trying it (with cooking) as i have learnt through my mistakes that you cant just always add something else or it may not turn out...lol

just ask hubby

kiwibubbles, Apr 25, 8:36am
did it come out alrite? lol

jase320, Apr 26, 4:24am
I am making choc self sauce pudding in crock pot but my daughter has just knocked my brown sugar container off the bench! Can i substitute raw sugar for the brown sugar in the recipe as live rurally so getting more isnt an option.

Cheers (and waiting with baited breath)
Toni-Ann :-)

kiwibubbles, Apr 26, 4:26am
yes that's absolutely fine. i would even use white sugar. Is this for the sauce part! I was just thinking perhaps you could add a bit of golden syrup for a bit more flavour

jase320, Apr 26, 4:29am
thank you, thank you , thank you i'm off now to do it

i've now learnt to ask first instead of going ahead and trying it (with cooking) as i have learnt through my mistakes that you cant just always add something else or it may not turn out.lol

just ask hubby

kiwibubbles, Apr 26, 8:36am
did it come out alrite! lol