Cookessential please

jessie981, Apr 13, 6:10am
friend is wanting to buy a Mouli. Do you stock them. Retail here @ $60 so bit expensive.

evorotorua, Apr 13, 7:21am
Hi Jessie981. As a Trade Me member, cookessentials is not allowed to promote herself for sales so cannot really answer this question here for fear of being 'punished'. However a quick search online will find her selection and you should be able to converse with her through that. A good start for a search would be a NZ site something like 'cookware essentials'

elliehen, Apr 13, 7:22am
Until cooks comes along jessie....have you looked on Trade Me?Just put 'Mouli' in the search field and leave it at All Items, because they're not all listed in the same category.Depends of course, just what model mouli your friend is looking for...

jessie981, Apr 13, 7:39am
We tried that. was looking at a good one today which sold for $40.00. We have less shops open here at the moment. She only wants to pay approx $30.
ooops wasn't trying to get c.e to promote, thought she may have had them & could list. Does she have her own business?

winnie231, Apr 13, 7:59am
jessie - if you do a google search for what evorotorua suggested ... I think you'll find her shop.

jessie981, Apr 13, 9:08am
Found it thanx.