Janola bleach has stained

grasshoppa5, Apr 13, 1:49am
a white bence. I used it purposely straight as it has worked on bences before. Wiped it on leave a while and take off as there were other peoples stains on it that wouldnt go with jiff. One bench is fine and worked well but the sink bench has left a browny stain. I used jiff on it and it has lightened condsederably but I would love to know how to remove it. I though maybe anothe quick dose of bleach and wipe it straight away but Im not so sure lol. Kind with kind often works.

grasshoppa5, Apr 13, 1:54am
Gosh sorry for my spelling I didnt edit it lol. I meant benches. I cant believe even other spellings but hopefully you will understand as Im typing too quickly.

jbsouthland, Apr 13, 2:06am
Sorry I don't know but if its really damaged beyond repair maybe insurance will cover a new one or even insert of tiles .

grasshoppa5, Apr 13, 4:37am
I guess so but I would prefer not to, too much money for something that hopefully might fade in time. Fingers crossed anyway and thanks.

jessie981, Apr 13, 6:09am
Try a mixture of baking soda & bleach made into a paste & left on for a short time.

gardie, Apr 13, 7:16am
Bleach often makes a stain look darker for a moment or two before removing it if left in contact with it.I would redo the bench.I pour straight bleach on my bench and small stains look awful for about a minute and then slowly fade away.When they are gone, I rinse off the bleach.

donnabeth, Apr 13, 10:05pm
Beware of using Jiff on a formica bench top. I used it and ended up with a 'flat' spot where I rubbed it with only slight pressure.