Help please....

tecoco, Apr 4, 9:49pm
If using wholemeal flour instead of plain flour is it a one for one swap eg. 1 cup plain flour equals 1 cup wholemeal flour, TIA :)

tigra, Apr 4, 9:52pm
Try a different forum before you get flamed badly.

tigra, Apr 4, 9:54pm
OOOPS .... LOL My mistake thought I was in Real Estate...pmsl

nfh1, Apr 4, 9:58pm
LOL tigra - have a double strength long black on me!

elliehen, Apr 4, 10:00pm
It is a straight swap, except that you sometimes need a bit more liquid when using wholemeal flour.Someone will be getting out the blowtorch to flambe you as wetype ;)

You can get into as much trouble mentioning flour and grains here as you might in Real Estate!

kirinesha, Apr 4, 10:00pm
Flame-flame-flame! How dare you take up value recipe space with your Real Estate references!

tigra, Apr 4, 10:02pm
Cheers all. Coffee has been poured and drunknfh1.

pickles7, Apr 4, 10:03pm
What are you making?? you may find another recipe, that uses wholemeal flour, only. I usually replace 1/2 the plain flour, and watch for the mixture needing more liquid. I only do that when I am needing to use up the wholemeal flour as a rule. I only buy it to make bread with.

tecoco, Apr 4, 10:08pm
Thanks might try that only using half.I am making savoury muffins but it's a recipe I made up myself so still playing around with it.Thanks for the help. :)

elliehen, Apr 4, 10:47pm
Nothing beats a 100% wholemeal date scone :)

tigra, Apr 5, 9:54pm
OOOPS . LOL My mistake thought I was in Real Estate.pmsl

pickles7, Apr 5, 10:03pm
What are you making! you may find another recipe, that uses wholemeal flour, only. I usually replace 1/2 the plain flour, and watch for the mixture needing more liquid. I only do that when I am needing to use up the wholemeal flour as a rule. I only buy it to make bread with.

tecoco, Apr 5, 10:08pm
Thanks might try that only using half.I am making savoury muffins but it's a recipe I made up myself so still playing around with it.Thanks for the help. :)