Roti Container

texastwo, Apr 1, 2:46am
I'm looking for an insulated container about 200mm wide. Mainly to store warm Roti. Has anybody seen anything and can give me a store name or supplier/auction?

nauru, Apr 1, 10:40am
I see you are in the Hutt.Try the Asian food-stores, there are a couple of Indian food stores in Petone, one in Jackson street and another in a side street off Jackson, just up from Pak & Save, sorry don't know the addresses.Also a Moshimsin Wilson St Newtown Wellington,They may have them,I think that is where my friend found hers.

texastwo, Apr 1, 9:35pm
Thanks nauru. Yes I do know all those stores and the Discount store in Downers St. Was about to ask at them but last time I tried a year or so ago they didnt have. Maybe this time. Thanks. PS Have found on the internet but have to buy 300 min...LOL

texastwo, Apr 2, 3:46am
I'm looking for an insulated container about 200mm wide. Mainly to store warm Roti. Has anybody seen anything and can give me a store name or supplier/auction!

nauru, Apr 2, 11:40am
I see you are in the Hutt.Try the Asian food-stores, there are a couple of Indian food stores in Petone, one in Jackson street and another in a side street off Jackson, just up from Pak & Save, sorry don't know the addresses.Also a Moshimsin Wilson St Newtown Wellington,They may have them,I think that is where my friend found hers.

texastwo, Apr 2, 10:35pm
Thanks nauru. Yes I do know all those stores and the Discount store in Downers St. Was about to ask at them but last time I tried a year or so ago they didnt have. Maybe this time. Thanks. PS Have found on the internet but have to buy 300 min.LOL