Great Small Businesses you can recommend

vintagekitty, Mar 26, 10:20pm
Dunedin. Leckies Butchers in Forbury Road, St Clair. The 4 square in Kaikorai Valley have the cheapest seasonal fruit. Coupland bakery has cheap fresh bread and milk

rema, Mar 26, 10:51pm
In Rotorua, Fairy Springs Road- Russells butchery and the Vegie place next door, Lovely meat, vegie and milk at a reasonable price

bedazzledjewels, Mar 26, 11:32pm
x1
Auckland - Huckleberry Farms for anything 'different' and organic.
Davidt4 highly recommends Grey Lynn Butchers so I'm sure she'll elaborate more on that, as I still haven't got over there yet!

pixiegirl, Mar 27, 8:40pm
West Auckland - Aussie Butcher - real butcher shop - good meat and reasonable good prices.Whenuapai Butchers.Passion Produce on Hobsonville Rd - great prices on their fruit and veg and carry a wide variety of organic food - the only thing they dont really sell is meat!

alby100, Mar 27, 10:41pm
Auckland : Westmere Butchers

cookessentials, Mar 28, 2:32am
Island Bay Butchers, Island Bay, Wellington. la bella italia in Petone

lythande1, Mar 28, 2:53am
Also the Vege shop on Swanson Rd, Near Sturges rd. Often better than Passion Produce.

summersunnz, Mar 28, 4:24am
Lennards fruit and vege shop on the main Tauranga -Te Puke highway - on the corner of the road going to the Papamoa Hill Park.. some of the fruits are grown on the property and they buy local where possible.

buzzy110, Mar 28, 4:33am
I second that.

buzzy110, Mar 28, 4:34am
x1
Paris to Berlin Bakery, Michaels Ave, Ellerslie. Fabulous handmade on the premises, organic and sour dough breads.

leebee35, Mar 29, 9:42am
x1
Why dont you tell these small Business owners you have publically acknowledged them.... and they can further share this advertising - did you know or you could tell the owners that they can advertise at BNZ for Free on their commuinty notice board.Very professional and gosh it's for free....