Nutra Ninja OR Nutra Bullet?

jetxr8, Apr 13, 8:24am
Can anyone who has used either of the above, please let me know which is the better of these two products to buy and why? Thanks in advance.

auntlb, Apr 13, 9:27am
We just bought a Nutra Ninja 900watt. We like it - can't compare it to other machines as we have only used this one.

jetxr8, Apr 13, 8:28pm
Thank you Auntlb; much appreciate your info.

murfee, Apr 13, 10:26pm
I got given a nutra bullet - I have a smoothie every morning and it mushes up the fruit fine - my only criticism is that it is quite small which I think is one difference between the nutra bullet and the nutra ninja

cleggan, Apr 14, 1:45am
we just got the Nutra ninja 1000w and it is awesome!

hawkemoon1, Apr 14, 10:50pm
Bought a Nultribullet for my husband for xmas. Expensive, but fabulous. He used to suffer from digestive problems, but no more!.

eljayv, Apr 15, 8:34pm
Wondering what type of digestive problems and how nutribullet cured digestive probs, was it the ingredients or puréeing his food?

jetxr8, Apr 16, 10:26pm
Hi again; thank you all for your helpful postings.
Are each appliance (ie the Nutribullet and the Nutra Ninja) easy to clean/wash after use? Do they need to be put into a dishwasher or is hand-washing sufficient? (I ask 'cos I don't have a dishwasher.) TIA & cheers

murfee, Apr 19, 9:28am
The nutribullet has 3 parts - the motor unit which is easy to wipe over after using, the 'cap' which has the blades and shouldn't be placed in the dish washer and the cup which is dishwasher dafe. However, after I've made my smoothie I just put some water in the container and give it a quick whizz which cleans it then wash it in soapy water so no dishwasher needed.

angie117, Apr 20, 5:49am
I have a Ninja which I love, really easy to clean and doesnt take up much room on the bench. I use mine everyday. I think they are both the same, except for the price, ninja is cheaper.

paora-tm, Apr 20, 6:46am
I have a Magic Bullet but I cracked the blade part - I think because the food I was buzzing, was too hot. Anyway I found a similar product at Kmart which isn't the same quality but pretty good for only $40 compared to the overpriced Magic Bullet. The Kmart version also comes with a totally useless juice extractor. lol

jetxr8, May 3, 8:27am
Bumping this for Tiger250; it may be helpful re her question of 2 May. Cheers, Jill

tigger250, Aug 27, 12:46am
Thanks jeyxr8 - looks like it will be the 1000