help!

dinky9, Mar 18, 6:34am
what are some quick and easy ideas to cater for a group of 30-40 odd for a luncheon? Farm discussion meeting.

margyr, Mar 18, 6:36am
do you want finger food or knife and fork type things?

dinky9, Mar 18, 6:36am
either lol, anything quick and easy. Neighbour has just sent out an sos for help lol

margyr, Mar 18, 6:42am
being as they are farmers you will want something substantial, wraps are good, plenty of yummy fillings roll it up and cut into 2 or 4, bacon and egg pie, club sandwiches, sausage rolls, do a few platters of fresh fruit and cheese, and dont forget the bickies.

senj, Mar 18, 6:44am
BBQ SOME SAUSAGES WITH COLESLAW AND GARLIC OR PLAIN BREAD, oops sorry must have hit caps lock.

dinky9, Mar 18, 6:45am
thanks margy, i was going to make a meat dish sized chocolate cake tomorrow. Im away for the weekend and then meant to be working monday when she has asked for my help.

dinky9, Mar 18, 6:47am
thats what i thought sen, i suggested a bbq , do just sausages and have bread and butter, then my big chocolate cake as a side along with fresh fruit. Quick, easy and less hassle, and barely any dishes, what more could you ask for lol. Sausage sizzles usually go down well anywhere dont they?

margyr, Mar 18, 6:58am
yeah that sounds ok too, plenty of onions and tomato sauce, perhaps if the budget allows it do steak and bacon and egg sammies on the bbq.

cookessentials, Mar 18, 6:59am
Sausage rolls, savoury scones and pinwheels, ribbon sandwiches, mini quiche, asparagus rolls.

rainrain1, Nov 11, 9:46pm
They just looooove cream cakes :-)