Does anyone have an Ariston Wall Oven?

bjkiwi, Mar 25, 6:52pm
I have just moved into a rented house and it has an Ariston Wall oven but the previous tenants have managed to srub the markings off the stainless steel that shows the oven functions.Its the model with 3 dials across the front and the oven has 6 functions - I just cant tell what they are!Can someone with the same oven have a look and let me know?TIA :)

sue1955, Mar 25, 7:08pm
I've had a look on Google for you, but without the model number it's a bit hard to find the right one. If you don't have the number it still may be worth looking. I just keyed in Ariston Wall Oven. Gook luck.

barterman007, Mar 25, 7:33pm
All my markings have gone also, but...On my oven the 1st dial is for oven function..2clicks right is oven bake-3clicks fan bake- 1click to your left is grill-2click fan grill. Middle dial is 60min timer. 3rd dial is temp - 6 O'Clock is 140*C -7 to 8 O'Clock is about 180*C - hopefully this is correct for your model oven..good luck!

bjkiwi, Mar 25, 9:38pm
Hooray for you - I think that sounds right. Although it does mean the roast we had the other night was grilled :) Thanks you soo very much!Am off to do some baking to test it out :)

dezzie, Mar 25, 10:34pm
lol, you can write the numbers/functions on with a twink pen if the backing is black, or a vivid if its white until its set in your head, I've had to do it a time or two.

bjkiwi, Mar 26, 6:52pm
I have just moved into a rented house and it has an Ariston Wall oven but the previous tenants have managed to srub the markings off the stainless steel that shows the oven functions.Its the model with 3 dials across the front and the oven has 6 functions - I just cant tell what they are!Can someone with the same oven have a look and let me know!TIA :)

sue1955, Mar 26, 7:08pm
I've had a look on Google for you, but without the model number it's a bit hard to find the right one. If you don't have the number it still may be worth looking. I just keyed in Ariston Wall Oven. Gook luck.

barterman007, Mar 26, 7:33pm
All my markings have gone also, but.On my oven the 1st dial is for oven function.2clicks right is oven bake-3clicks fan bake- 1click to your left is grill-2click fan grill. Middle dial is 60min timer. 3rd dial is temp - 6 O'Clock is 140*C -7 to 8 O'Clock is about 180*C - hopefully this is correct for your model oven.good luck!

dezzie, Mar 26, 10:34pm
lol, you can write the numbers/functions on with a twink pen if the backing is black, or a vivid if its white until its set in your head, I've had to do it a time or two.