Whats for dinner tonight

Page 1 / 2
vintagekitty, Mar 24, 1:24am
Inspiration needed!

ruby19, Mar 24, 1:57am
Well since my oven has just given up again! I have a slow cook moroccan beef casserole in the crock pot. Not sure what I will serve it with yet....

gavin166, Mar 24, 2:00am
Crock pot here too... pot roasted bolar roast with a gravy made of carrots and onions.

kinna54, Mar 24, 3:52am
Apricot chicken drumsticks here.

iriegirl, Mar 24, 3:58am
Prawns & chorizo in saffron rice mmmm!

lizab, Mar 24, 4:06am
nothing at the moment vk!! I have decided that I'm feeding the shearers meatloaf tomorrow though :) As for us tonight ... poached eggs on toast is sounding pretty good!!

praxis2, Mar 24, 4:11am
mashed spuds and mince chow mein.

vintagekitty, Mar 24, 4:13am
lizab, nothing is on the menu here as well. I think we will have turkish takeaways

jc_cw, Mar 24, 4:14am
I'd like to make some sort of bacon and smoked chicken pie but have no recipie

vintagekitty, Mar 24, 4:20am
jc_cw, there are loads on here, I have a copy of davidt's one which is just so,so good, but it's up 2 flights of stairs and I cant be bothered at the mo, just look on the left hand bar searchy thingy and you will find it. Theres heaps on there anyway.

rainrain1, Mar 24, 5:19am
skinny sausages, annabel langbeins crunchy homemade fries

lindylambchops1, Mar 24, 5:31am
We have just eaten Butter Chicken (Home made) & mashed spuds with chopped herbs.Followed by apricot yogurt sprinkled with choc chips!!!!

eastie3, Mar 24, 6:02am
Two hot cross buns and a cup of tea,very good indeed.

esther-anne, Mar 24, 6:14am
Old fashioned 'shepherd's pie' made with angus beef mince.Glazed carrots and freshly picked green beans.Comfort food for a chilly evening.

elliehen, Mar 24, 6:20am
Tuna/egg/red onion/gherkin/mayo salad, with a huge pot of steamed Blue Lake beans.

tarshlove, Mar 24, 6:32am
Did the Best meatloaf ever tonight was soooo dam good. Had mashed potato/kumara and steamed veg.

chooky, Mar 24, 6:34am
We had shepherds pie with beans and carrots. Watermelon for pudding. Yummy. Going to bbque tomorrow nite so have just made curried chick pea salad and looking for something for dessert.

esther-anne, Mar 24, 6:38am
would you mind telling me how you make your meatloaf tarshlove??For some reason it's something I have never done very well.

Chooky - we could have all dined with each other tonight-same meal lol- our desert was seedless grapes and plums though!!!

tarshlove, Mar 24, 6:42am
I used two different recipes and mixed them up ill tap it out shortly :)

ant_sonja, Mar 24, 6:47am
about to sit down to chili, orange & pumpkin soup :-)

rosathemad, Mar 24, 6:51am
We had a very cheat-y meal, but it was delicious - corn chips, chilli beans with some capsicum cooked in them, chopped tomato and basil on top and a bit of sour cream and cheese. Not very healthy but beats the takeaways we were tempted by and it took less time, too. :-) I always have a lot of trouble finding the motivation to make a proper dinner on Thursday for some reason.

tarshlove, Mar 24, 6:52am
Where's the chili and Tabasco sauce :P ooo and Guacamole :o)

motorbo, Mar 24, 7:12am
got home late so it was steak and boiled veges lol

lizab, Mar 24, 7:53am
I still haven't had dinner - made poached eggs on toast for hubby and 13 yr old (both love our freshly laid eggs thank goodness!!) I've been busy making dessert for the shearers here tomorrow (double batch of peach and cream cheese slice) and then I watched Hottest Home Baker. Cornflakes and milk from the housecow for dinner for me sounds perfect tonight :)

fisher, Mar 24, 9:15am
Roast Potato,Pumpkin and Beet Root from the garden... Roast Kumura and some sage and onion gravy with peas in it... balsamic over the beetroot.. Then scrummy roast pork belly with crispy cracklin roasted on a bed of sage twigs