Mix and made marmalade

golfer35, Mar 23, 10:32pm
Anyone know if its still available?Have tryed Woolworths and Pak n Save.
Run out of frozen grapefruit and it will be awhile before any are ready again.
Thanks.

245sam, Mar 23, 10:41pm
golfer35, I haven't looked for a while but the last few times I looked I had no luck with finding any grapefruit Mix and Made Marmalade, however I did find some random supplies of orange Mix and Made Marmalade - IMO what you're wanting is no longer available, but if you do manage to find some can you please advise us all where.:-))

elliehen, Mar 24, 12:52am
Was the brand 'Royal'?I used to use this too - was the equal of the the long-winded start-from-scratch version.Try a Four Square country store, if there are any in your area.

golfer35, Mar 24, 6:59am
Not sure of the brand.Will look there tomorrow.Thanks

golfer35, Mar 24, 10:32pm
Anyone know if its still available!Have tryed Woolworths and Pak n Save.
Run out of frozen grapefruit and it will be awhile before any are ready again.
Thanks.

245sam, Mar 24, 10:41pm
golfer35, I haven't looked for a while but the last few times I looked I had no luck with finding any grapefruit Mix and Made Marmalade, however I did find some random supplies of orange Mix and Made Marmalade - IMO what you're wanting is no longer available, but if you do manage to find some can you please advise us all where.:-))

elliehen, Mar 25, 12:52am
Was the brand 'Royal'!I used to use this too - was the equal of the the long-winded start-from-scratch version.Try a Four Square country store, if there are any in your area.