??CHCH COOKBOOK -> JAMS, CHUTNEYS RELISHES ETC ??

pixiegirl, Mar 20, 11:41pm
Hi there, do you have an original and popular jam, chutney, relish, jelly etc etc recipe shared on this MB? If you do, would you consider sharing the recipe in our upcoming TM Recipe Book to fundraise for assistance to those in Christchurch?

As pickles has kindly reminded us, these must be YOUR recipes to give, and even better, if you could tell us a wee story about the history of the recipe ... the history can add so much meaning to the recipe itself ... and to our TM community too! Please do add confirmation that this recipe is able to be shared in the fundraising book ....

(People can also contact me through TradeMe cooks facebook page.I am Pat and have a kunekune on my profile pic- just search for page or if you like i can put up like for you)

Thanks in advance for your support, Pat (pixiegirl) & Andrea (fastlanenz)

pixiegirl, Mar 21, 11:41pm
Hi there, do you have an original and popular jam, chutney, relish, jelly etc etc recipe shared on this MB! If you do, would you consider sharing the recipe in our upcoming TM Recipe Book to fundraise for assistance to those in Christchurch!

As pickles has kindly reminded us, these must be YOUR recipes to give, and even better, if you could tell us a wee story about the history of the recipe . the history can add so much meaning to the recipe itself . and to our TM community too! Please do add confirmation that this recipe is able to be shared in the fundraising book .

(People can also contact me through TradeMe cooks facebook page.I am Pat and have a kunekune on my profile pic- just search for page or if you like i can put up like for you)

Thanks in advance for your support, Pat (pixiegirl) & Andrea (fastlanenz)