Breadmaker help Cascade vbm300.gift with no manual

emleevers, Mar 13, 10:48pm
Does anyone have a breadmaker like this? I have been given this as a gift from an elderly family member. Sadly it didnt have a manual with it. Willing to pay for a manual :)
Thanks

nauru, Mar 13, 11:22pm
x1
I have one but on checking, it's for an older model.You can download one from manuals online.I have managed to get a couple of manuals for inherited appliances.

andrew499, Mar 14, 6:36am
Hi there.
cascade is the Warehouse brand, so could you possibly contact the warehouse head office and see if they have a manual for your particular machine?it's possible they might, as i'm pretty sure the manuals for their breadmakers were done here rather than overseas.leastways, the Cascade breadmaker i had some years ago had a local manual.Hope this helps.
cheers
andrew

emleevers, Mar 14, 10:48pm
Does anyone have a breadmaker like this! I have been given this as a gift from an elderly family member. Sadly it didnt have a manual with it. Willing to pay for a manual :)
Thanks

nauru, Mar 14, 11:22pm
I have one but on checking, it's for an older model.You can download one from manuals online.I have managed to get a couple of manuals for inherited appliances.

andrew499, Mar 15, 6:36am
Hi there.
cascade is the Warehouse brand, so could you possibly contact the warehouse head office and see if they have a manual for your particular machine!it's possible they might, as i'm pretty sure the manuals for their breadmakers were done here rather than overseas.leastways, the Cascade breadmaker i had some years ago had a local manual.Hope this helps.
cheers
andrew