Entertainment Book - 2011 to 2012 year on Sale

toadfish, Mar 12, 2:50am
Just to let you know the entertainment book is on Sale. We love it and it saves us hundreds of dollars every year.

We get ours through the NZ Breast Cancer Foundation,

http://www.nzbcf.org.nz/index.php/get-involved/entertainment-books

bedazzledjewels, Mar 12, 3:17am
Thanks Toady. We might do a swap again when I get mine.

julie28, Mar 12, 3:43am
I notice Chch is not there must be with all the restaurants etc out of service bum

toadfish, Mar 12, 4:25am
Christchurch is there, you just can't look through it....

toadfish, Mar 12, 4:27am
Sounds great to me... Through my swaps we took my Mum & Dad out to the Whitford cafe for Fathers Day breakfast and got 3 out of 6 breakfasts free, and today Miss 18 and I took them again for lunch and we only paid for 2.... They must hate us swappers... although i didn't feel so bad today as one came from my book and 1 from Mum & Dads... Its a fabulous place to go... eating outside next to the stream.. with ducks waddling around your feet.

greerg, Mar 12, 5:50pm
Got an email about the Christchurch one as an existing subscriber.It is coming - from memory in about a month - but obviously is requiring updating since so many places are damaged or gone.Sounds as if it will include more regional South Island if they can.

tinkagirl, Mar 12, 6:06pm
great book, I buy mine from the STPC as I like to support the animals..

vicsta5, Mar 31, 5:30am
Dunno if we're allowed to ask this here - but would anyone like to do some swaps for what is left of the 2010/11 book? I'm manly interested in the coffee vouchers and can swap for ones that you want? Leave a meassage on one of my auctions if you're interested.

kirinesha, Mar 31, 6:15am
I've pre-ordered mine from the SPCA, hopefully it arrives next week :) they are so damned useful!