OT - Breville Whiz 'n' Blender parts question

kiyland, Mar 7, 8:13pm
Hi There
Sorry to go off topic but I desperately need to find a part for my Whiz n Blender. Does anyone know where I can get parts from? I need the part that you put the attachment onto ie the graters,etc.
Any help is much appreciated it!

kinna54, Mar 8, 9:48am
Ooh this could be a toughie. Is this as in the shaft piece? I broke that on an older whizz, that I had bought in Australia and had such a job trying to find a replacement; sad to say I ended up buying a new whizz.You could try looking up Breville on the internet, but be sure you can clearly identify the part, as they will charge you for shipping etc, if you order the wrong thing.

kiyland, Mar 8, 8:13pm
Hi There
Sorry to go off topic but I desperately need to find a part for my Whiz n Blender. Does anyone know where I can get parts from! I need the part that you put the attachment onto ie the graters,etc.
Any help is much appreciated it!

kinna54, Mar 9, 9:48am
Ooh this could be a toughie. Is this as in the shaft piece! I broke that on an older whizz, that I had bought in Australia and had such a job trying to find a replacement; sad to say I ended up buying a new whizz.You could try looking up Breville on the internet, but be sure you can clearly identify the part, as they will charge you for shipping etc, if you order the wrong thing.