Need to use 1Ltr strawberry yogurt n 1.8Ltr cream

tarshlove, Mar 7, 6:13am
Any ideas other that Ambrosia. Something that can be frozen would be great them I can get it out for kids lunches when needed. TYIA :o)

pickles7, Mar 7, 6:37am
make some butter with the cream, I wouldn't think ambrosia would freeze .

cgvl, Mar 7, 8:13am
use the yoghurt in muffins or cakes. ie choc yoghurt cake. I tend to use yoghurt well past its use before date..... rule of thumb for me is if it isn't growing anything it'll be fine ( or go by smell)
Cream you can make scones which use cream, fizzy drink eg soda water or lemonade, really nice and decadent.
what about a rice pudding using half milk half cream, custard, oh for the yoghurt what about a flummery, all it is is a semi set jelly and yoghurt whipped together, equal quantities of both.

pickles7, Mar 8, 6:37am
make some butter with the cream, I wouldn't think ambrosia would freeze .

cgvl, Mar 8, 8:13am
use the yoghurt in muffins or cakes. ie choc yoghurt cake. I tend to use yoghurt well past its use before date. rule of thumb for me is if it isn't growing anything it'll be fine ( or go by smell)
Cream you can make scones which use cream, fizzy drink eg soda water or lemonade, really nice and decadent.
what about a rice pudding using half milk half cream, custard, oh for the yoghurt what about a flummery, all it is is a semi set jelly and yoghurt whipped together, equal quantities of both.