Easy quick vege fritter recipe?

curlyjack, Mar 6, 10:01pm
Anyone have one?I am over cooking meat every night and would love to make vege fritters.Thanks!

elliehen, Mar 6, 10:04pm
Put 'fritter' in the search box top left, click Anytime for date posted and there are threads aplenty..until someone comes along with their best-ever :)

guinevere2, Mar 6, 11:24pm
I love making vege fritters, courgette,carrot,corn,lentils is nice.It's grated courgette and carrot, couple of eggs, tin of lentils, breadcrumbs, garlic. It's better if you squeeze as much moisture as you can out of the veges so the mixture isn't too sloppy. Mash all together and fry into little patties then serve with sweet chilli sauce and sour cream.Nom nom nom.

curlyjack, Mar 7, 10:01pm
Anyone have one!I am over cooking meat every night and would love to make vege fritters.Thanks!

elliehen, Mar 7, 10:04pm
Put 'fritter' in the search box top left, click Anytime for date posted and there are threads aplenty.until someone comes along with their best-ever :)

guinevere2, Mar 7, 11:24pm
I love making vege fritters, courgette,carrot,corn,lentils is nice.It's grated courgette and carrot, couple of eggs, tin of lentils, breadcrumbs, garlic. It's better if you squeeze as much moisture as you can out of the veges so the mixture isn't too sloppy. Mash all together and fry into little patties then serve with sweet chilli sauce and sour cream.Nom nom nom.