Chicken tikka masala help please

oli3, Mar 6, 12:07am
I have a Gordon Ramsay recipe for this, actually it was from his cook-along programme from TV1 a while back.We have cooked this before and loved it, and we have all the ingredients listed but not the cooking instructions - can you help?What I think should happen is that the spices, chilli and onion should be fried a bit, then the tomatoes, paste, sugar etc added and it all put in the food processor, then simmer the chicken in this until cooked - does that sound right??But what do I do with the curry leaves?Should they be cooked and then taken out like bay leaves, or do I leave them in a process them up with the other flavours?TIAHave tried finding this recipe on the net with no luck.

taurus2005, Mar 6, 1:02am

oli3, Mar 6, 1:24am
Awesome!! Thanks so much, thats a big help.

oli3, Mar 7, 12:07am
I have a Gordon Ramsay recipe for this, actually it was from his cook-along programme from TV1 a while back.We have cooked this before and loved it, and we have all the ingredients listed but not the cooking instructions - can you help!What I think should happen is that the spices, chilli and onion should be fried a bit, then the tomatoes, paste, sugar etc added and it all put in the food processor, then simmer the chicken in this until cooked - does that sound right!But what do I do with the curry leaves!Should they be cooked and then taken out like bay leaves, or do I leave them in a process them up with the other flavours!TIAHave tried finding this recipe on the net with no luck.

oli3, Mar 7, 1:24am
Awesome! Thanks so much, thats a big help.