Baking for a chch work place recipes plz

courtney2004, Feb 27, 9:10pm
I am going to do some baking for a work place in Lyttelton and christchurch who has staff that have turned up to work who have no house left etc. I am going to make a heap of food for morning and afternoon teas so wanting recipes for biscuits and slices, loaves etc that would be great the standard afgans are a bit boring to them now I would think. I just want to make it like others are thinking of them also.

jessie981, Feb 27, 9:36pm
Kindness shown
Quick'n'Easy - Chocolate Crunch
125gr butter
1c coconut
1TBSP cocoa
1c flour
1/2c sugar
tsp vanilla essence
Melt butter & pour over dry ingredients. Press into a sponge roll tin & bake 20 - 30 mins @ 180. Chocolate icing when cold & sprinkle with coconut, chocolate chips or sprinkles. Cut while warm.

jessie981, Feb 27, 10:01pm
Chocolate Caramel Muffins
1&3/4c flour,
1tsp baking soda,
1c sugar,
1/4c cocoa.
Melt 100gr butter. Remove from heat & whisk in 1 egg, 1c milk & 1tsp vanilla essence. Add to dry ingredients & mix gently. Spoon 1/2 mixture into muffin tray. Add a good heaped spoon of Caramel Condensed Milk & cover with remaining mixture. (don't worry if there's not enough as mixture comes up & over). 220 - 15 mins approx

courtney2004, Feb 27, 10:29pm
wonderful manythanks people. I have the basic ingredents here -dont have chocolate chips or anything like that but I have most other stuff. I just feel for these guys who are at work at this company I know of and they dont have a home to return to. They don't have water either but water is taken over each day so they can operate. Its something little I can do to help others to let them know others are thinking of them I feel.