Dessert Idea's

rainbowpride, Feb 24, 7:05am
Hi guys I have some friends coming over for dinner tomorrow night now I have already done the bannofie pie, trifle, pavlova, and ambrosia and apple pie so I am out of idea's.I would love to make a bread and butter pudding but last time I did that it was horrible lol so I have not faith in my bread and butter pudding abilities so I would appreciate any pudding idea's..

cookessentials, Feb 24, 7:07am
There is an apple desserts thread below and there is also another great desserts thread that I will try and find and bump it up for you.

knowsley, Feb 24, 7:10am
Tiramisu? I have a couple of great recipes for bread and butter pudding, but they do use a lot of eggs. Gordon Ramsays Baileys B&B, and the one I usually use, Tamasin Day Lewis's.

kinna54, Feb 25, 1:41am
The berry trifle using canned boysenberries (an old tupperware recipe but awesome)
If you don't have a tupperware mould simply layer in a decorative bowl:
sponge gently soaked in theboysenberry juice, whipped cream and berries, finishing with a layer of whipped cream on top, garnished with a few berries or chocolate. It is also lovely made with chocolate sponge.

alby100, Feb 25, 1:44am
2nd the tiramisu idea...

Lemon merrenge pie, drizzled with icey lemoncello

Creme Berlee

kinna54, Feb 25, 1:44am
If you really want a good recipe for bread and butter pudding try the Jamie Oliver "Queen of puddings". If you would like it posted bump back. There is also a "bourbon one" which I have made with mr Jack Daniels.