Non Alcoholic Drink Recipes

gr8stuf4me, Feb 20, 8:04am
Hi Everybody, I was wondering if anybody had some lovely recipes for non alcoholic drinks.Some people dont drink these days and I feel its would be nice to have something interesting to offer rather than just the usual soft drinks and orange juice so to speak.TIA

tarshlove, Feb 20, 9:15pm
Virgin Mary
* Fill glass with tomato juice
* 1 dash celery salt
* 1 dash ground black pepper
* 1 dash Tabasco sauce
* 2-4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
* 1/8 tsp. horseradish (pure, never creamed) I don't use this
* Dash of lemon or lime juice

Garnish with celery stalk.

May be shaken vigorously or stirred lazily, as desired. Garnish with a celery stalk; a skewer of olives, pickles, carrots, mushrooms, or other vegetables; or even meat or fish (salami, shrimp, etc.) and cheese. Occasionally, pickled asparagus spears or pickled beans are also used.

tarshlove, Feb 20, 9:15pm

melford, Feb 20, 9:22pm
1/2 a glass of Pineapple Juice, 1/2 glass lemonade and 1 tbsp passionfruit pulp (out of the jar from the supermarket) and plenty of ice. soooo refreshing!!!!

gr8stuf4me, Feb 20, 11:05pm
Ohh great - thanks for posting folks - thats just the sort of recipes I was after - keep posting - would be great to have more.

justme..., Feb 20, 11:10pm
Put a couple of teaspoons of passionfruit pulp in the bottom of a tall glass and add half tropical fruit juice (Just Juice is good) and half lemonade, ice if you like, yum!!

a_n_h, Feb 21, 12:28am
i drank this at christmas while i was preggy. was soo good,

pink grapefruit spritzer

mix equal ammounts of red grapefruit juice and l & p and serve with ice. was soo yummy and simple

dollertree, Feb 24, 1:57am
My favorite when i get cold. I add Tabasco sauce alot and that warms me up. Really tasty.....ummm yummy virgin mary