Low pro points recipes for ww followers

bridget107, Feb 5, 6:33am
Try searching for recipes on the WW site :-)

sarahb5, Feb 5, 11:21pm
There is a recipe on the WW website for chocolate mud cake - 5 ProPoints per serving - very moist cake so needs to be eaten quickly but it's very yummy.

Ingredients:
1 x 3 second spray oil spray
2 cups plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups caster sugar
200 g low-fat natural yoghurt (I used vanilla flavoured yoghurt last time I made it as it was all I had)
3 small eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla bean extract

Instructions:
Preheat oven to 160C. Spray a 20cm cake tin with oil and line base with non-stick baking paper.
Sift flour, baking powder, cocoa and sugar together in a large bowl. Beat yoghurt, eggs, essence and 1 1/4 cups (300ml) luke warm water in a separate bowl until smooth.
Add yoghurt mixture to dry ingredients and stir well.
Spoon mixture into prepared cake tin and bake for 35-40 minutes or until cake springs back to touch.
Turn cake out of tin straight away. Place upside down on a plate or tray and cover. Leave paper on bottom to trap moisture. This will make cake moist and dense.

sarahb5, Feb 5, 11:24pm
Carrot Cake Muffins - 6 ProPoints each

Ingredients:
250 g wholemeal self-raising flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
110 g brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla bean extract
2 small eggs, lightly beaten
50 g butter, melted and cooled
175 ml skim milk
225 g carrots, finely grated
50 g Raisins
150 g reduced-fat cream cheese
2 tsp icing mixture
2 tsp orange rind, finely grated

Instructions:
Preheat the oven to 190C. Line a 12-hole muffin tray with paper cases.
Combine the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate soda and ½ teaspoon of salt into a large bowl. Stir in the sugar.
Beat the eggs, vanilla, milk and melted butter in a separate bowl. Add the carrots and raisins and stir to combine.
Combine the wet and dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Don't overwork the mixture, as the muffins will toughen.
Spoon the mixture into the lined muffin tray (they should be quite full). Bake for 20-25 minutes or until risen and firm. Allow to cool in tray for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Combine the cheese, icing sugar and orange rind together in a bowl. Beat until light and fluffy. Serve on top of muffins or on the side.

nondescript, Feb 18, 9:02am
Hi I am a ww and hanging out for a nice moist chocolate cake . Does anyone have a low pro point recipes for chocolate / carrot/ banana cake please! Thanks

nondescript, Feb 18, 9:02am
Hi I am a ww and hanging out for a nice moist chocolate cake . Does anyone have a low pro point recipes for chocolate / carrot/ banana cake please? Thanks

guest, Mar 27, 5:49pm
Here is a recipe for Mini Molten Chocolate Cakes. Hope this helps

http://www.weightwatchers-recipes.net/molten-chocolate-cakes.html