I have 400gms of Chicken Breast out

tarshlove, Feb 17, 3:55am
that I want to do something fab with. I have pasta sauce and tomato paste freshly made and some bacon bits out too. I want to use the chicken not necessaryto use the other stuff. Any ideas I've had a long day in the sun can't be creative after that lol. TYIA

greerg, Feb 17, 4:00am
If you have any basil or pesto, spread the chicken in a baking dish that has been sprayed with oil or lined with baking paper.Spread with pasta sauce, sprinkle with fresh basil or dot with pesto then cover with grated cheese -mozzarella best but tasty is fine.baking at 190 o C for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked.

lindylambchops1, Feb 17, 4:27am
I have chicken wings & am doing chicken satay!Followed with a blackberry & apple tart!

jessie981, Feb 17, 5:35am
Probably had tea
Chicken Breast Yolande (Yummy)
Boned chicken breast/s
seasoned flour
2sm eggs (1 egg for 1 breast)
8oz cheese (less if using 1 breast)
1oz butter
2TBSP oil
Lightly flatten breast & coat with seasoned flour. Combine beaten eggs & enough cheese to make a stiff paste. Spread over chicken. Fry breasts gently in butter& oil until golden. Sprinkle on more cheese. Add a further knob of butter. Cover & cook on low heat until cheese melts & chicken is tender (approx 10 mins)

tarshlove, Feb 17, 6:32am
Ended up having creamy chicken fettuccine! Was delish! Thanks everyone for your ideas I have saved them for next time as I have quite a bit of chicken in the freezer :o)