Pork Fillets - Anybody got a nice Recipe?

junk, Feb 5, 12:18am
My family has gone out for the day so I would like to cook them a nice dinner to come home too - has anybody go a nice pork fillet recipe that they could share?

fisher, Feb 5, 4:03am
Roasted Pork Fillets on Caramelized Apple and Onion
Pre-heat oven to 220c
Ingredients:
600g - 800g pork fillet..2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped..1cm ginger, peeled and grated..3 tbsp soy sauce..
2 tbsp honey.. 2 tsp sesame oil.. 1/2 tsp chinese 5-spice..2 tart apples.. 1 medium onion..1 tbsp vegetable oil..
Method:
Put pork in largeplastic bag and add the garlic, ginger, 2tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp honey, sesame oil and 5-spice.
Massage so the pork is well coated.Leave to marinate while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
Core the unpeeled apples and cut into 12-16 wedges. Halve and peel the onion and cut into 5-7mm slices. Put in a bowl and toss with the tbsp of soy sauce,tbsp honey and the vegetable oil. Line or grease a roasting pan.Place apple and onion mixture on bottom of pan.
Remove pork fillets from plastic bag and place on top of apple mixture. Drizzle with the remaining marinade the place in oven

ant_sonja, Mar 28, 9:08am
Pork fillet yum! I like to simply season it with salt/pepper/paprika and fry off on all sides in a hot heavy pan in a mix of butter and oil. Pour over a glass of white wine and then transfer the whole thing into the oven on very low heat (90-110deg) until just cooked (up to 1 hr)
I then use the juice from the bottom of the pan to start making a sauce - usually something with mushrooms and cream, lemon/tarragon or any other herbs that I have available. I serve the pork thinly sliced with a little rice or some fresh pasta on the side, add a big helping of the mushroom sauce and a fresh green leafy salad.