HELP PASTA SALAD

jc_cw, Feb 3, 3:55am
what do you put inyours? its too hot for roast vegies so i need a super quick recipie please

ant_sonja, Feb 3, 4:12am
Cherry Toms, onion or spring onion, cucumber, sweetcorn & tuna; I like a pesto based dressing with this one. If you like it creamy you could try ham, red onion and peas with a dressing made of avocado/mayo & olive oil as well as lots of fresh chopped parsley & chives.

jessie981, Feb 3, 4:16am
tomatoes, red onion, peppers & thousand island dressing. Crispy noodls on top.

r-mvz, Feb 3, 4:17am
One or two cans of tuna in spring water. (drain off the water) and break up the tuna. Cooked pasta. One whole bottle of thousand island dressing.Lemon juice. Pepper/Salt to taste. Combine together. Put in fridge to be eaten cold.

tigerlilly16, Feb 3, 7:59am
cook 1 packet of pasta (we use penne or spirals), then when cooked drain off water and add pasta back to pot and add the juice of 1 lemon and drain off the juice of one large can of tuna in springwater, and add that juice to pasta as well and mix around and put lid back on and leave (off heat) while you chop up other ingredients (can miss out this step but it's just what I do as pasta absorbs flavours easily when it's just cooked and drained). Add any combination of the following chopped finely: cucumber, cellery, capsicum, radishes, gherkins, capers, spring onion, red onion. Then stir through a dressing, I use I pottle of natural yoghurt plus equivalent amount of mayo, you could use any kind of dressing in place of mayo. Lastly gently stir through lightly broken up tuna chunks, don't break up too much or it gets lost.

kiwigoldie, Mar 20, 1:16am
Adapted from one posted on TM -boil up a pkt of mixed colour spiral pasta, drain and cool, added diced red and yellow capsicum, red onion or spring onions,wedges of tomatos or cherry tomatoes, , finely chopped clove of garlic, diced salami and sunflower seeds, salt & Pepper, at the last minute add a bottle of Eta’s new ranch dressing (& a sprinkle of curry powder. Its really yum. I decorate it with slices of cucumber as we don’t like it in salads but our daughter loves it so she gets to eat the slices.