Courgettes-Cooking n Baking

moparpete, Jan 24, 11:15pm
Growing it for the first time . Had quite few growing in my little plant.When is the right time to pick them . Also can you please share your recipes with courgettes with me. Would like to try them in baking too.Thanks in advance.

shazzy67, Jan 24, 11:19pm
Typecourgette into keyword space on search panel, date posted anytime, there's heaps of recipes

lost-in-oz, Jan 25, 3:02am
I just did this the other night....Sliced them on the diagonal about half centmtr thick, sprinkled with fresh ground black pepper and drizzled over some olive oil.Then did them in the George forman grill...they were so nice and fresh tasting.

elliehen, Jan 25, 3:04am
Pick them as soon as they're the size you want...if you wait even a day sometimes you'll have a giant marrow lurking under the leaves ;)

Small and tender is best and the seeds inside will be soft and edible.

melisk, Sep 12, 8:13am

shazzy67, Jan 24, 11:19pm
Typecourgette into keyword space on search panel, date posted anytime, there's heaps of recipes

lost-in-oz, Jan 25, 3:02am
I just did this the other night.Sliced them on the diagonal about half centmtr thick, sprinkled with fresh ground black pepper and drizzled over some olive oil.Then did them in the George forman grill.they were so nice and fresh tasting.

elliehen, Jan 25, 3:04am
Pick them as soon as they're the size you want.if you wait even a day sometimes you'll have a giant marrow lurking under the leaves ;)

Small and tender is best and the seeds inside will be soft and edible.