Receipe for cheesecake please

dolphin_mad, Jan 11, 1:31am
daughter wants a cheesecake for her birthday can someone please give me a yummy one they reccomend thanks

dolphin_mad, Jan 11, 1:50am
i just got given a divine white choc berry one any other ideas

meynells, Jan 11, 2:49am
Boysenberry Cheesecake

100g melted butter
250g plain choc biscuits
can boysenberries in syrup
500g cheesecake filling
2 t gelatin

Crush bikkies, stir in butter. Press into 23cm tin and place in fridge.
Drain boysenberries and resrve syrup.
Beat boysenberries and filling until smooth.
Sprinkle gelatin over juice. Once absorbed microwave for 2 mins. Stir until dissolved. Cool. Pour over cheesecake and refrigerate for atleast 2hrs before serving (the longer the better really).

Super easy and super yum!!

tortenz, Jan 11, 3:40am
I made one on Christmas day that got rave reviews!Recipe is here: http://tortenz.wordpress.com

245sam, Jan 11, 4:09am
dolphin_mad, does your daughter have a particular flavour cheesecake that she preferse.g. fruity (e.g. lemon or other), Bailey's, coffee?There are so many different flavours that a cheesecake can have - maybe for a real choice of recipes you'd like to have a look at the many and varied collection of recipes from Trademe Cooks which can be accessed/downloaded from:-

http://www.e-ware.co.nz/downloads.htm

Scroll to the bottom of the page on that link.

Hope that helps.:-))

iriegirl, Jan 17, 10:00pm
tortenz, made your cheesecake in the weekend and just have to say it was...BEAUTIFUL! We are now experimenting with variatrions of fruits, YUMM!

jc_cw, Jan 17, 10:10pm
I have a tim tam recipie if you want it?

nannahall1, Jan 18, 1:07am
i have a really easy one and it makes a huge one i use a tin foil roasting dish for mine do the bikkies usual way i use 2 packets then beat a tin of carnation milk that has been inthe fridge add half cup castor sugar tub cream cheese 2 tablesppons lemon juice and one lemonjelly dissolved in half cup water yummy you can add fruit if you want or change the flavour of jelly

iriegirl, Jan 18, 1:37am
jc_cw can you post the ti tam one please? :)

melisk, Jun 14, 9:54pm