Red Book: Allyson Holst

clair4, Dec 16, 1:25am
I would like to buy this book.The Best of Allyson Holst.
Does anyone have a copy please.I live in Hamilton, so could pick up.Thanks

falcon-hell, Dec 16, 1:31am
there was one here for $10 the other day,ive had a look and it must have been sold already, i paid $17 for mine last week which i thought was a great buy,there is one for around $53.

245sam, Dec 16, 2:00am
clair4, are you particularly wanting a hard-covered copy of this book?(which presumably a second hand one would be)
If you're not particular about it being hard-covered and you'd really like a new one, I noticed that the book is now available as a soft-covered version - it was at one of our Christchurch Paper Plus shops that I saw them a couple of days ago.:-))

clair4, Dec 16, 5:07am
Yes 245sam I did not mind the soft cover.Went to our local Paper Plus and bought it for $24.99.Now I am going to throw out all those books that never get used.Have tried to sell some on TM but they never sell.Thanks all.

245sam, Dec 16, 5:46am
Well done clair4 - I'm pleased that you were able to get the book (at a good price too!) and that you enjoy using it.:-))

nauru, Dec 16, 6:33am
It's a great book, I've had my copy for years.I also have the white cover book which compliments the red one.They are both well used but still in great condition.

korbo, Dec 16, 9:29am
opps, I have 2 of them and have been meaning to list for ages.
will do so after xmas....I saw the soft one yesterday, and realised it is the same as the 2 i have.

raebee, Dec 16, 6:20pm
i hardly ever use my one - must get it out more often.i do however use the dollars and sense one over and over.love that book!meringues again for christmas this year! :)

jan2242, Nov 5, 11:03am
I love my red Book - i call it my Bible LOL. never had a fail recipe ever from it and it is always the first book I go to for ideas. Will have to replace it soon as it is almost worn out.