Melt in the mouth cupcakes

janet66, Dec 7, 11:58pm
Sorry to ask again, but I have lost my receipe for cupcakes.I got the receipe off here a couple of months back and have looked up cupcakes in the search function but couldn't find it.The receipe came from a cake shop in Wellington and they were really yummy.Any help would be appreciated.

245sam, Dec 8, 12:15am
janet66, was the recipe one of Tamara Jane's (of the cupcake shop 'Tempt' on Lambton Quay) from her appearance(s) on the Good Morning programme?If so the recipes can be found on the TVNZ website but can you recall which flavour cupcake recipe it was?:-))

janet66, Dec 8, 3:09am
Thanks for that - I will try there.They are very easy to make and very scrummy.I was going to make them next week but can't find the receipe.

janet66, Oct 6, 9:54am
Found it.Here it is if anyone else wants it:185g butter, 2 teaspoons vanilla esscence, 380g castor sugar, 3 eggs, 300g self raising flour, 100g cocoa powder, 1 cup of water.Prehat the over to 175 deg c.Line two 12 hole muffin trays.Place all the ingredients except walnuts into a large bowl.Beat on low speed with electric beaters until just combined.Continue to beat on medium speed until the mixture is smooth and lighter in colour.Bake approx 20 mins. Once cool ice with chocolate frosting.