Cheesecake

kiwicountrygal, Nov 30, 8:42am
The Diabetic Cookbook Waikato Diabetes Society 1983. Im trying to track down this cookbook as it has the most amazing cheesecake recipe in it and my copy was lent out and has now gone awol. I would love to be able to buy this book if anyone knows where I could track it down or even just get a copy of the cheesecake recipe would be brilliant!!

bigboy01, Nov 30, 9:39am
Bumping for you.Write to the Womans Weekly and get it put on the message page thingy.....good luck.Have you googled.Write/ring to the Waikato Diabetes and ask.

guest, Jan 11, 8:21am
That's a crecjarkack answer to an interesting question

guest, Jan 13, 1:47pm
Hi! Thank you for watching and wrtiing in. Cool whip is a non-dairy whipped cream substitute that stays fluffy. Whipped cream should work in its place, although it won't be as fluffy. You could add some gelatin to your whipped cream to help hold it. There is also a dry product called Dream Whip that might be available to you at your area stores, but it may not be as stiff as Cool Whip. Hope this helps. Have a beautiful day hugs

guest, Jan 14, 9:58am
I don't blame you! We've spent the last 2 days in the garden & it's so nice to sit in the kithcen & enjoy the flowers & the baby blackbird who's finally made his 1st appearance geez they come out as big as the parents don't they! lol